Pinch Gourmet Chinese Dumplings: 520 Park Ave, Baltimore, MD 21201
- Government workers can enjoy 50% off dumpling specials through the end of the shutdown. A valid ID is required and there is a limit of 12 dumplings per person.
Laundry City: All locations across Baltimore area
- Laundry City is hoping to take the load off of federal workers by offering free washing, drying, detergent, fabric softener, Wi-Fi, and a complementary shuttle pick up.
- Additional details: www.laundrycity24.com
B&O Railroad Museum: 901 W Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21223
- The museum is offering furloughed federal employees one complimentary admission with a valid employee ID.
Reginald F. Lewis Museum: 830 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Free admission will be available to groups of four that present a valid government I.D. in person at the time of admission. This offer is good Wednesday-Sunday throughout the shutdown.
- Additional details: www.lewismuseum.org
CAMPspace: 4214 Gallatin St Hyattsville, Maryland 20781
- Take time to work on your passion project, side hustle, and more with a free coworking space. This offer comes with WiFi, unlimited Mocha Box Coffee, comfy seating, and access to community members who can help give you insight, encouragement and more while you work.
- You must register beforehand, use the code "GOVTFREE", and have proof you are furloughed.
- Register by clicking here