The funeral service for Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz will be held at 2 p.m. on Friday, May 11 at Baltimore Hebrew Congregation, 7401 Park Heights Avenue, Pikesville, MD 21208.
Kamenetz passed away early Thursday morning from cardiac arrest at the age of 60.
The procession will cause some major road closures in and around the Park Heights Avenue area as well as Slade Avenue starting at 11:45 a.m. and continuing until 4 p.m.
The burial will follow at the Baltimore Hebrew Cemetery on Berrymans Lane.
Here is the funeral procession route with expected closures:
- Park Heights Avenue north to Interstate 695 west
- I-695 west to I-795 north
- I-795 north to exit 7B/Franklin Boulevard west
- West on Franklin Boulevard to Nicodemus Road
- Right onto Nicodemus Road to Berrymans Lane
- Right onto Berrymans Lane to the cemetery