Seeing as the average American eats 30-pounds of French fries every year, we’re betting you want to know where to get French fry deals and freebies this Friday, which just so happens to be National French Fries Day. Here’s where to get your fry on:
- Bite Squad – Use the code FRYDAY to get $5 off delivery orders of $20 or more to go towards the purchase of any fry item.
- BurgerFi – Get a complimentary order of regular fries with any purchase. Mention the offer at the counter to redeem it.
- Dunkin Donuts – Yup, they’re getting in on the action with their new donut fries. They’re a little more stingy – it’s confined to the first 100 guests at 25 participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants across the United States. CLICK HERE to see if you’re a lucky one.
- Farmer Boys – Get a free side of fries with the purchase of any farm-fresh burger.
- Meatheads – Dive into some bottomless fries for $2 with any purchase.
- SAJJ Mediterranean – Enjoy a free side of fries with the purchase of any bowl, wrap, pita, or salad entrée.
- Wayback Burgers – Get bottomless fries with the purchase of either a burger or sandwich.
- Wingstop – Get a free large order of fries when you sign up for Wingstop’s eClub.
Also keep an eye out for deals from restaurants like Arby’s, Burger King, Carl’s Jr, McDonald’s and Houlihan’s. They haven’t announced plans for this year, but they did celebrate the holiday last year…
More details RIGHT HERE