Fun fact: The day of the pastry (aka National Donut Day) was established in 1938 to honor the Salvation Army Donut Lassies, women who served the treats to soldiers during World War I!
Well today is the first Friday in June which means it's National Donut Day and you can snag some tasty freebies today only! Everyone from Dunkin' to Krispy Kreme to even DiGiorno is getting in on the donut day action, check out a list of freebies and deals below!
- Krispy Kreme– A free donut of choice, no purchase necessary, and with proof of a Covid-19 vaccine, you can snag a second free donut! More than 1.5 million donuts have already been given out by Krispy Kreme to vaccinated Americans since March 22.
- Dunkin’– Grab a free Classic Donut (Boston Kreme, Jelly-Filled, Glazed or Glazed Chocloate) with the purchase of any beverage. The chain’s #NationalDonutDay apparel collection is launching today and includes tote bags, t-shirts and sweatshirts available for purchase HERE.
- DiGiorno- DiGiorno is hosting a Twitter sweepstakes for a chance to win 6 DiGiornuts – donuts stuffed with mozzarella cheese and topped with cheese and pizza toppings and DiGiorno sauce. To enter you can reply to @DiGiorno's tweet and use the #sweepstakes
- Duck Donuts- Get a free bare, cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar donut Friday, no purchase necessary. All locations are participating.
- Entenmann’s Donuts- Now through June 21, enter for a chance to win and give a year’s supply of donuts and other prizes to a deserving father figure by nominating them for the first “EntenMAN of the Year” Father’s Day Contest. The brand says the person can be “male or female; dad, coach, teacher or any inspiring person in their life.” Five nominees will be chosen for a chance to win the title, a year’s supply of Entenmann’s Donuts and an all-expenses-paid Daytona Race Trip package. The remaining finalists and nominators will all win free Entenmann’s Donuts for a year. Enter atEntenmanOfTheYear.com.