Everything is canceled and everyone is having to get creative to keep themselves occupied among social distancing and staying home...especially those with kids.
There is only so much Netflix to be watched, outside playtime to be had, before kids start complaining and want to do more. Cue Disney World rides. Did you know there's a ton of videos on YouTube that people recorded as they went on the rides? Yes, you can "ride" on Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin and more, all from the comfort of your living room. If you wanna get really crazy, take a tip from this dad who put his daughter in a laundry basket and moved her along with the ride.
Here's what you can "ride" while in quarantine!
- Ride through Space Mountain located in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom.
- Experience Slinky Dog Dash at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Take a fun boat ride on It's A Small World in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom.
- Stop at Epcot and say "Hi" to Elsa, Olaf, and more on Frozen Ever After.
- Take a quick jaunt under the sea on The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure.
- Make a trip to Neverland and ride on Peter Pan's Flight.
- Travel through "a cartoon universe" on Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- While at Magic Kingdom, "Yo ho ho" your way through the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
- Go on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin at Tomorrowland
- And, duuudeee, you totally have to experience The Seas with Nemo & Friends.
Photo: Getty Images