KFC & Crocs Collab
- The classic clog looks like a regular croc, but has a classic KFC bucket design on the bottom and a fried chicken print on top
- They come with 2 removable CHICKEN-SCENTED Jibbitz that look like chicken drumsticks so yes, your shoes can smell like KFC
- The second pair is the Bucket Clog, which has a 4.5-inch platform sole. These one-of-a-kind kicks recently appeared in photos during New York Fashion Week.
- The shoes retail for $59.99 on crocs.com
An “Aladdin” Sequel Is In The Works
- It looks like Aladdin, Jasmine and Genie will be riding the magic carpet again.
- “Variety” reports that Disney is developing a sequel to the 2019 live-action remake of “Aladdin”. The House of Mouse inked the first movie’s writers to work their magic again and the original producers are on board.
- Disney is reportedly waiting until a script is finalized before they reach out to Will Smith, Mena Massoud and Naomi Scott to reprise their roles.
- The script won’t be based on sequels of the animated version of the film.
- After a 24 year hiatus, Rick Moranis, famous for his roles in movies like Spaceballs, Little Shop of Horrors and Ghostbusters, will be returning to the reboot of one of his most famous films, Honey I Shrunk The Kids
- The reboot, titled Shrunk, (headed for a theatrical release) will welcome back its original director from 1989 & also star Josh Gad, who plays Olaf in Frozen
- Moranis took a 24 year hiatus to raise his kids after his wife passed away
- Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls will star in a Mighty Ducks sequel series for Disney+. The show, which will have a 10-episode first season, is expected to premiere this year.
Sophie Turner & Joe Jonas Pregnant
- Nine months after their Vegas wedding, Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are reportedly expecting their first child together although the couple hasn’t officially confirmed the news
- Multiple outlets are reporting, "The couple is keeping things very hush-hush, but their friends and family are super excited for them."
- Another insider says Sophie has been changing up her wardrobe to hide her baby bump in public and on red carpets.
- Sophie and Joe had a surprise wedding in Sin City last May and then did a more traditional ceremony the next month in Paris.