Cheesecake Factory Launching Line of Ice Cream
- According to PEOPLE, the Cheesecake Factory is releasing a line of cheesecake ice cream with 7 different flavors.
- The ice creams are made with sour cream and the restaurant’s signature cream cheese blend to give you the full-on CF experience in ice cream form
- The flavors were inspired by The Cheesecake Factory’s more popular cheesecakes, and sound beyond amazing. Here’s the full list:
- Birthday Cake: a mix of cheesecake ice cream with cake pieces, icing, and candy sprinkles.
- Chocolate: chocolate cheesecake ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls.
- Cookies & Cream: cookies and cream cheesecake ice cream mixed with chocolate cookie swirls.
- Key Lime: key lime cheesecake ice cream with and graham swirls.
- Original: cheesecake ice cream with graham swirls.
- Salted Caramel: caramel cheesecake ice cream with sea salt caramel and graham swirls.
- Strawberry: strawberry cheesecake ice cream with strawberry and graham swirls.
Baby Yoda At Build-a-Bear
- Build-A-Bear will offer a stuffed animal version of The Mandalorian character "in the next few months," according to Business Insider.
- During a presentation, Build-A-Bear CEO Sharon Price John said, "I'm excited to share we will be one of the first companies to provide the digital and Internet phenomenon who is trending higher than all the Presidential candidates combined."
- She added that the company "started this process almost with the first episode."
Pampers Device Alerts When Baby Has Dirty Diaper
- New parents will no longer have to check if their baby has a dirty diaper. There's now an app for that.
- Pampers unveiled its "Lumi" device at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas
- It's a smart sensor that goes on the outside of the diaper and sends a notification when baby needs changing
- Pampers says it last for three months and is good even after a thousand diaper changes. But it's not cheap. The price tag is $350
Ken Jennings Wins Jeopardy GOAT Competition
- Legendary “Jeopardy!” champ Ken Jennings has now been crowned Greatest of All Time on the quiz show.
- As you might recall, Jennings won “Jeopardy!” more than any other contestant, winning 74 games in 2004.
- He beat the other two top money winners James Holzhauer and Brad Ritter and took home $1-million in the process.
- His take home tally – including tournaments – now stands at $4-million, 370-thousand, 700.
Hamilton Returns To Hippodrome
- The shows for the 2020-2021 season at the Hippodrome were announced yesterday and Hamilton will be returning to Baltimore in 2021
- In addition to Hamilton, the Baltimore based musical Hairspray will come through town, as well as Pretty Woman: The Musical, Mean Girls, To Kill A Mockingbird and more
- Tickets will go on sale later this year