“9 to 5” Documentary On The Way
- “Still Working 9 to 5” will look back at the legacy of the 1980s comedy and will feature new interviews from Dolly, Lily Tomlin & Jane Fonda, as well as stars of the stage musical and 80s TV series it inspired
- The film will also look at the sexual politics and workplace issues highlighted in the film that are still prevalent today. As Dolly notes, “It’s 40 years now and it’s still important.”
- The documentary will also feature new music and original score written by GRAMMY winning songwriter Shane McAnally
- The documentary will hopefully be released next year to coincide with the film’s 40th anniversary
Lays Releasing Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Potato Chips
- Lays releases some funky flavors, but do we need this iconic pairing in chip form?
- They’ll be available for a limited time starting October 21st
- Lays is also offering free chips for a year—just upload a picture of yourself with the news Lays packaging design to Gotta HaveLays.com to be entered
Dancing With The Stars Recap
- It was Disney Night on DWTS yesterday! The remaining 9 couples took on Disney classics like Cinderella, Aladdin & Toy Story
- Our girl Lauren Alaina did the Samba with her partner Gleb to “Under The Sea” from the Little Mermaid, complete with a bright red Ariel wig scoring a 23 for the evening, despite the judges acknowledging she had one of the harder dances of the night
- A 23 would seem pretty solid, unfortunately it was only good enough to land her 3rd from the bottom—luckily there were no eliminations last night so everyone is onto next week!
Zoe Kravitz Is Catwoman
- Following in the footsteps of Michelle Pfeiffer & Halle Berry, Big Little Lies star Zoe Kravitz will suit up as Catwoman in the upcoming Batman flick
- She will star opposite Robert Pattinson who was already announced as Batman
Panera Fires Worker Who “Exposed” Mac n’ Cheese Prep
- A Panera Bread employee uploaded a video to the social media site Tik Tok that seems to have gotten her fired for “exposing” how Panera makes its cult favorite mac n’ cheese
- The clip, which has racked up over 6 million views, shows a worker putting a frozen bag containing the chain’s mac and cheese into boiling water, then cutting the bag open and pouring the hot mac and cheese in a bowl.
- A Panera spokeswoman confirms that they do freeze soups and mac and cheese “to avoid using certain preservatives that do not meet our clean standards.”