Krispy Kreme Reveals Halloween Donuts
- Hypno-Henry, the Cake Batter Monster - It’s filled with cake batter, dipped in yellow icing and orange sanding sugar, and topped with a “mesmerizing” icing swirl that could hypnotize you into wanting more doughnuts.
- Mumford, the Mummy Monster Doughnut - This Original Glazed doughnut is “wrapped” in purple icing and comes with a scary set of teeth.
- Slimon, the Slime Monster Doughnut - He's an Original Glazed doughnut covered in green slime and filled with lemon-flavored slime.
- Krispy Kreme is offering each guest who comes in wearing a costume on Halloween a free doughnut of their choice, but you can get these now through October 31st.
Adam Levine Talks Leaving The Voice
- Adam Levine visited the Ellen DeGeneres Show & opened up about leaving “The Voice,” saying he really does miss it, but he’s enjoying his time as a stay at home dad & “doing very little”
- “I do miss it, but I also don't miss how much I had to work. I was just constantly working for so many years. Very lucky, very fortunate, very blessed and all that, but just to be able to kind of stop in this moment and spend time with my new, young family and just have the greatest time ever...Now, I'm just like a stay-at-home dad," he added with a grin. "I just stay home and do very little."
…..speaking of The Voice, Nick Jonas was announced as the newest coach for next season!
Dancing With The Stars Recap
- Week 4 featured Leah Remini joining the panel as a guest judge and the couples shooting for a perfect 40/40
- While no one got a perfect score, there was a 4 way tie for first place—4 couples scored a 32/40 including our girl Lauren Alaina & her partner Gleb
- They danced the Foxtrot to Dolly Parton’s classic Jolene—Lauren got high praise for her physicality & her ability to convey emotion
- Actor James Van Der Beek & “The Office” star Kate Flannery, who usually land in the front of the pack fell short this week with scores of just 26/40 & 28/40
- The bottom 2 last night were former NBA star Lamar Odom & Queer Eye Culture Expert Karamo Brown who ended up being saved by the judges, which meant Lamar was sent home
……..speaking of DWTS, James Van Der Beek & his wife announced they’re expecting baby #6, congrats!
Alex Trebek’s Jeopardy Days May Be Numbered
- He said that the effects of his pancreatic cancer treatments are affecting his ability to do his job
- He’s starting to slur his words and his tongue isn’t working during taping. In addition, the chemo is causing sores inside his mouth.
- He says that he’ll give up his hosting gig when his performance diminishes to the point that he’s bothered. At this point, the producers have been supportive, but he knows that won’t last forever.
- He’s been hosting the game show since 1984