Demi Moore Drops Another Bombshell
- Just days after Demi Moore revealed that a threesome led to her split with Ashton Kutcher, the actress dropped another bombshell-- she was raped when she was 15 by a man who paid her alcoholic mother $500 to allow the dirty deed
- The 56-year-old revealed the shocking story in an interview with Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America while promoting her new memoir, Inside Out
- After the man raped her, Moore said, he had the gall to ask the shell-shocked teen how it felt (quote) "to be whored by your mother for $500." Demi said, (quote) "I think, in my deep heart, no – I don't think it was a straightforward transaction. But she still – she did give him the access and put me in harm's way."
Matt Lauer Plans Tell All Interview With Tamron Hall
- Matt Lauer is ready to tell his side of the sexual misconduct scandal that lost him his “Today Show” job and his marriage to Annette Roque. According to Radar Online, he’ll sit down for a big interview with fellow “Today Show” alum Tamron Hall.
- The pairing makes sense – both stars were fired from “The Today Show,” Lauer because of the allegations and Hall to make way for Megyn Kelly. A source tells the outlet that Lauer has wanted to be interviewed about the scandal “in the best possible light,” and since Hall is an ex-colleague, she was “at the top of that list.”
- “[They] were both fired from ‘Today Show’ and both have an ax to grind,” the source adds. “Considering the topic Matt will be talking about, he must sit down with a woman.”
Dancing With The Stars Recap
- Judges were loving the “confidence” Lauren Alaina brought to the ballroom this time for her paso doble to Demi Lovato’s hit song of the same name. She certainly worked on her moves since last week with Gleb Savchenko, and it was enough to earn a score of 19.
- Ray Lewis had some trouble last night during his foxtrot with Cheryl Burke to “September” by Earth Wind & Fire. She did her best to make him look good, but he clearly struggled to keep light on his feet. Luckily, he “sold” the performance with a big smile the whole time! The duo got a 15.
- Then it was time for the first eliminations of the season. The bottom two pairs were Cheryl Burke and Ray Lewis, and Mary Wilson (from the Supremes) and Brandon Armstrong. Carrie Ann decided to save Mary and Brandon, while Bruno saved the other two… Len ended up saving Ray, meaning Mary was the one sent home.
Hustlers Inspiration Threatens Lawsuit
- Samantha Barbash, the stripper who inspired the movie Hustlers, is demanding that STX Entertainment pay up for using her likeness as well as her identity in connection with the film's promotion without her permission.
- Last week, Barbash claimed J-Lo and the studio "pretty much basically stole my story." She added that Lopez "defamed my character" and that "I wouldn't sign my rights away... I wasn't giving up my TV and film rights for peanuts. J.Lo doesn't work for free. Why would I? I'm a businesswoman."
- In a letter to STX, obtained by TMZ, Samantha's lawyer, Bruno Gioffre, reminded the studio that Barbash "unequivocally rejected all offers to be included in the film."