Mark-Paul Gosselaar May Be Too In Demand For “Saved By The Bell” Reboot
- It wouldn’t be a “Saved By The Bell” reboot without Zack Morris being in it, but that may be tough to do.
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar is key to the revival show’s success, since it revolves around his character Zack’s education policy as governor of California. Only problem is, according to the actor, he hasn’t been called about the reboot.
- There’s a good reason for that. Gosselaar is in high demand right now. When talk about the revival started, he was on Fox’s “The Passage.” Now MPG is set to star in “Mixed-ish,” and that would be a conflict with the “Saved By The Bell” shooting schedule.
- NBC is still trying to work things out so that Zack Morris is on the show “in the flesh.”
Get Paid $1,300 To Watch 13 Stephen King Movies
- Dish Network just launched a contest to find one fan to watch 13 Stephen King movies including Carrie, Children of the Corn, Cujo, It, Mist, Pet Sematary and The Shining
- The pay is $1300 & you’ll also receive a Stephen King survival kit with a flashlight, blanket, gift card and FitBit. The deadline to apply at us-dish-dot-com is October 15th.
McDonalds Including Free Swag In Takeout Orders This Week
- They’re calling it the Global McDelivery Night In and here’s how it work
- Just place a $10-minimum McDonald’s delivery order from Uber Eats and they’ll send you something from their collection at no charge
- You have to order after 5pm local time today (September 19th) and then you could receive socks, slippers, hair scrunchies, or a fries T-shirt
- Supplies are limited, so you may want to order early to get the swag
Baby #5 For The Baldwins
- Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Baldwin are expecting their fifth child together, this comes a few months after Hilaria suffered a miscarriage
- The couple shares 4 children together, all under the age of 6
Merriam-Webster Dictionary Adds 533 New Words
- One area where the dictionary seems to be expanding is in gender pronouns. Merriam-Webster now officially recognizes “they” as a singular pronoun used by people whose gender is non-binary
- They’ve also added “inclusive,” meaning, “allowing and accommodating people who have historically been excluded (as because of their race, gender, sexuality, or ability).”
Other new words include (click here for more):
- Dad joke: a wholesome joke of the type said to be told by fathers with a punchline that is often an obvious or predictable pun or play on words and usually judged to be endearingly corny or unfunny
- Vacay: a shortening of vacation.
- Sesh: a shortening of session.
- Fabulosity: fabulous quality, state, or nature.
- Fatberg: a large mass of fat and solid waste that collects in a sewer system (a portmanteau of fat and iceberg).
- Solopreneur: a solo entrepreneur.
- Deep state: an alleged secret governmental network operating extralegally.
- Escape room: a game in which participants confined to a room or other enclosed setting are given a set amount of time to find a way to escape.
- Colorism: prejudice or discrimination especially within a racial or ethnic group favoring people with lighter skin over those with darker skin.
- Coulrophobia: meaning “abnormal fear of clowns.”
- Bechdeltest: refers to a set of criteria used to evaluate a movie or other work of fiction on the basis of its inclusion and representation of female characters.