Katy Perry Spotted In Baltimore
- Pop singer Katy Perry was spotted in Baltimore grabbing a meal and shopping at a Petco in Canton
- Charleston Chef Cindy Wolf posted a picture with Perry on Instagram saying, “The amazing @katyperry had dinner with us tonight - what a bright spirit and beautiful person she is !!! We were honored to cook for you!!!”
- Perry was also spotted at the Petco in Canton according to a photo posted to a neighborhood FB group
- Most people think she was in town because she was at the QVC Studios in West Chester, Pa., to promote her shoe line earlier that day
Mystery Oreos Coming Back To Shelves
- A new mystery Oreo will be unveiled on Monday and guessing the flavor could win you 50-thousand dollars
- This new edition is already said to smell like cinnamon with a graham cracker taste. Each pack comes with three clues.
- Fans have until November 10th to taste test and submit guesses on Mystery-OREO-dot-com. You can make a new guess every day.
Kelly Clarkson Is Hosting An Original American Idol Reunion
- Kelly Clarkson is hosting a reunion of original “American Idol” judges Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson on her new talk show, "The Kelly Clarkson Show"
- The episode will air September 18th, and will also feature original host Ryan Seacrest, and season one runner-up Justin Guarini
Popeyes Tweets BYOB Solution For Sold Out Chicken Sandwich
- Popeyes has a temporary hack if you didn’t get your hands on their famous chicken sandwich before they sold out…BYOB, which stands for bring your own bun
- The fast food chain is suggesting that until they can get the sandwich back on the menu, just order a 3 piece chicken tender meal & make the sandwich yourself, reactions have been mixed
Felicity Huffman To Be Sentenced Today
- Felicity Huffman will be sentenced for her role in the "Varsity Blues" college admissions scandal today
- Federal prosecutors want her to spend a month in jail and pay a $20-thousand fine
- On the other hand, her lawyers are asking for a year probation and 250 hours of community service
- The judge will make the final call