J Lo Nearing Deal For 2020 Superbowl
- The rumor mill is buzzing saying that Jennifer Lopez is nearing a deal to perform at this years’ Superbowl halftime show…according to insiders the deal is “extremely close to being done”
- Back in July, Lopez directly addressed booking the coveted gig. "Yeah, we've thought about the Super Bowl and that it's in Miami is a big deal but we'll see," she said
Brad Paisley Heading To Amazon
- Brad Paisley will co-write and executive produce an in-the-works project for Amazon titled Fish Out of Water.
- The 30-minute comedy series is described as a "Larry Sanders take on celebrity vanity projects" and focuses on Brad's struggle to "keep a simple little fishing show from turning into his own personal Fyre Festival."
- No premiere date has been announced yet
Target Is Finally Introducing A Legit Loyalty Program That Will Pay You For Over Spending
- The program, called Target Circle, launches October 6 and comes with a whole host of incentives for shopping
- You’ll earn 1% on all your purchases to redeem later when you're a Target Circle member—every little bit helps!
- Members will also receive personalized deals and offers, early access to sales as well as a birthday present a la Starbucks & Sephora!
- Target Circle also asks you, the shopper, to help Target choose what local charities to help
Wendy’s Launching Breakfast Nationwide
- Wendy’s, one of the only major fast food chains to hold out on nationwide breakfast, is changing things up as of next year
- Right now they only serve breakfast in roughly 4% of their restaurants but as of next year they’re rolling out nationwide breakfast to all 6700 restaurants
- Items on Wendy's breakfast menu includes the Breakfast Baconator, Frosty-ccino and Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit
- They’re investing $20 million dollars into this rollout plus hiring 20,000 new employees to help support the newest venture
- More details to come October 11th at their Investor Day
Annual Apple Event
- Apple’s annual unveiling of new products & services is taking place today (1pm EST) in California
- The tech giant is supposed to reveal the iPhone 11 plus an Apple watch update as well
- Experts & analysts are speculating the iPhone 11 will be a let down & won’t sell well
- Apple will also live stream the event on YouTube