Kelly Clarkson Had Another Health Scare Just 1 Week After Appendectomy
- Remember how Kelly Clarkson had to have her appendix removed just hours before hosting the Billboard Music Awards?
- Well turns out her health troubles didn’t stop there—just a week later she had a cyst on her ovary burst while filming The Voice
- “Blake [Shelton] was talking to me and all of a sudden, everything he said just went away and I had to grab his arm and I was like, 'Something is wrong,'" she tells People magazine. "That was more painful than the appendicitis.”
- She adds, "It was literally a week after my surgery so I was freaking out! I was hysterically laughing and crying at one point in the E.R. like 'What is happening?'"
Matthew McConaughey Is The Newest Professor at the University of Texas at Austin
- The Oscar-winner will join his alma mater, the University of Texas at Austin, as a film professor this fall.
- According to USA Today, he'll develop the curriculum for a Script to Screen film production class with director Scott Rice
- In a press release, McConaughey says, “It’s the class I wish I would have had when I was in film school. Working in the classroom with these students gives me a chance to prepare them.”
T Mobile Lets You Try Their Service For Free
- T Mobile is bringing back “Test Drive” which allows you to test out T Mobile service for 30 days using your own phone number & phone
- No money down, you don’t have to temporarily switch services—T Mobile will send you a portable hotspot that you can return, recycle or pass off to a friend at the end of your 30 days
- No word on how long this offer will last, so if you’re in the market to switch, try it out ASAP!
Ed Sheeran Taking A Hiatus From Music
- Sheeran just wrapped up his Divide Tour Monday night in England where he made the announcement on stage that it would probably be his last gig for about 18 months
- He’s played 250 shows since 2017 earning a whopping $750 million dollars
Kevin Bacon Was Originally Offended By “6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon”
- Turns out Kevin Bacon didn’t find the popular “6 degrees of Kevin Bacon” game funny or flattering at first, he was deeply offended he told A Rod during an interview for his podcast
- He said he thought people were making fun of him and that he was a lightweight—he said he thought he would end up becoming a laughing stock
- Luckily he warmed up to the idea and ended up launching his charity “Six Degrees” and says he now finds it a really beautiful concept because it shows how we’re all connected