PSL Returns Today, Plus Starbucks New Pumpkin Spice Drink
- It’s the day we’ve all been waiting for, Starbucks’ PSL returns for the season!
- And that’s not all…Starbucks is launching their first new pumpkin drink since 2003, the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew features cold brew coffee, with vanilla and real pumpkin flavoring, pumpkin cream cold foam, and pumpkin spice topping, which is a mixture of clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon
- It’s also less calories & sugar than the PSL!
SNL Line Up Announced
- Eddie Murphy will be making his triumphant return to SNL for the first time in 35 years, he will host the Christmas episode on Dec. 21st
- They announced a few more hosts & musical guests including Woody Harrelson, David Harbour from Stranger Things & Taylor Swift
KFC Testing Beyond Meat Fried Chicken
- KFC has announced it will be the first national fast food chain to introduce a plant-based chicken to menus in a partnership with Beyond Meat
- Unfortunately, KFC is only in the test phase& trying it out in Georgia right now
- The meatless alternative comes in nuggets or boneless wings tossed in one of three sauces: Nashville Hot, Buffalo, or Honey BBQ
- Big night for Taylor Swift….she opened the show with You Need To Calm Down & Lover, (her first-ever live performance of “Lover”) she also walked away with 2 moon men including Video of the Year
- Ariana Grande picked up 3 awards including Artist of the Year
- The Jonas Brothers performed their latest single “Sucker” from of the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, New Jersey, walking out of the club and onto a huge stage alongside the beach. They then followed it up with “Only Human,” with the performance ending with fireworks before accepting the moon man for Best pop Video
- Missy Elliot performed a medley of hits before being honored with the Video Vanguard Award
- John Travolta screwed up….again-- if you remember he famously mispronounced Idina Menzel as Adele Dazeem in 2014 at the Oscars…and last night he handed the moon men to a Taylor Swift impersonator, instead of Taylor herself
- Host Sebastian Maniscalco fell sorta flat
- Click here for the full winners list!