1989 Orioles Ticket Prices
- The O's are having a flash sale in honor of the comeback kids of the '89 Orioles
- Fans can purchase tickets for the upcoming Houston Astros series scheduled for next weekend for the same price it cost back in 1989, at just $6.50
- The first 20,000 fans ages 15 and over will get a free '89 "WHY NOT?" t-shirt commemorating the special season
- The sale is only available online, and it ends on Sunday, August 4 at 11:59 p.m.
The Charmery Celebrates Its 6th Birthday With New Flavors
- The Charmery is getting ready to celebrate its 6th anniversary this weekend by hosting sitcom-themed parties at each of its locations on Saturday, August 3 that will feature seven new, TV-inspired flavors. Here are just a few:
- Cheesecake Fixes Everything, Golden Girls (Cheesecake & Golden Grahams)
- Can’t Live With Them...Pass the Beer Nuts, Cheers (Union Craft Brewing Skipjack Caramel & Honey Roasted Peanuts)
- Coconut Cream Pie...Why That’s Gilligan’s Favorite, Gilligan’s Island (VEGAN Coconut Base with Shredded Coconut and Pie Crust Pieces)
- The Charmery is also giving a free baby scoop with each purchase. You can find the Charmery in Hampden on The Avenue, at Union Collective off 41st Street, and in Towson on York Road.
USWNT On Wheaties Box
- The World Cup champion United States Women’s National Soccer Team is on limited-edition boxes of Wheaties.
- They’re available only at the Wheaties website. The cost is $23 per box for the 23 women on the national soccer team. Profits are shared with a charity called Girls in the Game, the organization empowers young women.
- The other half goes directly to the U.S. Soccer Development Academy
Burger King Impossible Whopper Going Nationwide
- Starting Aug. 8 the meatless and vegan burger will be available at more than 7,000 locations for a limited time
- It also will be available for delivery through the BK App and through DoorDash
Universal’s New Epic Universe
- Universal Orlando promises “experiences beyond your wildest imagination” via new rides — including at least two new roller coasters, judging by the concept art above — an entertainment center, hotels, retail outlets, restaurants, and journeys upon which “beloved stories expand into vibrant lands” at the property.
- Specific attraction details weren’t disclosed as part of the announcement, but in addition to the aforementioned dueling roller coasters, the park rendering appears to show several bodies of water, multiple indoor rides, and what looks like an outdoor concert venue
- The fourth park is set over 750 acres....see the picture of the new park here!