Camden Yards first concert ever happens Friday night with Billy Joel and there's a few things you should know. First of all, there's a ton of roadwork & closures going on right by the stadium thanks to that water main break a few weeks ago, so traffic is probably going to be dicey. Officials are also urging concert goers to arrive early to avoid large crowds after the show has started.
Before the show:
- You are encouraged to have your tickets readily available so that you do not slow down entry into the concert.
- Gates open at 6 p.m. with the show set to start at 8 p.m.
- No backpacks will be allowed except for women’s clutch size purses and medical supplies.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- No umbrellas.
- For a complete list of prohibited items, clickhere.
Additional Billy Joel Concert Policies:
- Tailgaiting is not permitted in the Oriole Park parking lots.
- Orioles Gift Certificates will not be honored or accepted.
- No re-entry will be permitted at the gates.
Source: CBS Baltimore