Dolly Parton Sleeps In Her Makeup For This Reason
- Dolly’s skincare routine? Sleeping in her makeup!
- "I clean my face in the mornings. You never know if you're going to wreck the bus, you never know if you're going to be somewhere in a hotel and there's going to be a fire," she said. "So I leave my makeup on at night and clean my face in the morning."
- In that same interview with the NYT, Dolly explained why you won’t find her riding any of the rides at her Dollywood theme park, "With all my hair I got so much to lose, like my wig or my shoes. I don’t like to get messed up," she explained. "I’m gonna have some handsome man mess it up, I don’t want some ride doing it.
Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk Split After 4 Years
- This is just what the internet needs—after 4 years together Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk have reportedly called it quits and everyone thinks it's because of his love for Lady Gaga
- Sources are saying they haven’t been getting along for awhile, they’re miserable together, he doesn’t drink & wants to stay in while she wants to go out
- Of course their split comes on the heels of all his A Star Is Born popularity & rumors/speculation he & co-star Lady Gaga developed feelings for one another
- The couple remains under the same roof for their young daughter as they figure out how to move forward with that
Legendary Orioles Beer Vendor "Fancy Clancy" Honored with His Own Beer Can
- Fancy Clancy has been an Orioles vendor for 45 years, starting out at 15 years old selling sodas at Memorial Stadium
- A regular at Camden yards who happens to own a brewery out of Virginia got to know Clancy and decided he wanted to honor him with his own can
- Fancy Clancy Pilsner debuted at the beginning of this season and it has done well enough that it’s now being put into cans to sell starting June 11th
Company Offering $1,000 To Give Up Smartphone For A Week
- Frontier Communications is looking for what it calls smartphone addicts and people with a strong social media presence who are willing to vlog about living without their smartphones while using flip-phones for a week, and they’ll pay you $1000 to do it
- People who are chosen will get a survival kit that includes a paper map, since they won't have GPS, along with a pocket phone book to write down important numbers, a notebook, and some '90s-era CDs to take the place of music streaming
- You can apply at frontierbundles.com