Robert Pattinson To Replace Ben Affleck as Batman
- Robert Pattinson is in negotiations to replace Ben Affleck as Batman in the forthcoming superhero film which hits theaters in 2021
- While it’s not a done deal quite yet, Pattinson is the top choice and negotiations are in the final stages and expected to close very soon
- You may recognize Pattinson as Cedric Diggory from the Harry Potter films or the hunky Vampire Edward Cullen from the Twilight franchise
Walmart Introducing Welcome Baby Boxes
- Walmart’s Welcome Baby Box comes in a gender-neutral design and includes 12 samples including a onesie, pacifier, diaper cream, a bottle, disposable nursing pads, milk storage bags, diapers and wipes
- Everything in the box comes from brands you know like Pampers and Aveeno & it gives moms to be the opportunity to try products to see which ones they like best
- The best part? It’s totally free! You get a free box when you sign up for Walmart’s baby registry
Chris Rock To Reboot “Saw” Franchise
- Chris Rock is set to reboot the classic "Saw" movie franchise with “a really intense and twisted” new film.
- Chris apparently approached the studio, Lionsgate, with a new concept which will be both a re-imagining and a spinning off for the series, based around Jigsaw, the killer who sets elaborate traps for his victims.
- The original franchise began in 2004 & made over $1 billion at the box office
Kelly Clarkson Is Tapped To Repeat National Anthem Performance At The Indy 500
- Kelly Clarkson is going for the “three-peat” at the Indy 500.
- Race managers yesterday announced that she will sing the national anthem at May 26 race. This is her second go-round at the anthem at the 500.
- She sang the anthem last year and in 2011 as part of a duet with Seal
The Big Bang Theory Comes To An End (SPOILERS AHEAD)
- After 12 seasons, the Big Bang Theory has come to an end with a few pieces of big news:
- Sheldon and Amy found out they won the Nobel Prize in Physics… and while most of the friends enjoyed the wave of media coverage that followed the announcement, Sheldon did not.
- The elevator finally started working. Just like that, after being out of order since the season premiered in 2007. There were a lot of elevator gags throughout the episode.
- While doing a victory rearranging of his apartment, Leonard ended up knocking down a DNA model that he and Sheldon put back together for “139-and-a-half hours” (a nod to the number of “Big Bang Theory” episodes).
- Penny and Leonard kept a big secret: they’re pregnant! She dropped all kinds of hints, but not everyone was getting it.
- Amy and Sheldon had trouble going through their acceptance speeches. Namely, Sheldon’s was very self-absorbed… even for him.
- In fact, he became more and more Sheldon-y as the episode progressed. The gang headed to Sweden for the ceremony, and Leonard almost left because of Sheldon’s behavior.
- But Sheldon ended up turning it around after hearing Amy’s speech… plus, realizing that his friends have stuck by his side no matter how high-maintenance he can be.
- During his speech, Sheldon did a 180 and thanked each of his friends for their support… and then came a touching and unexpected moment. “I apologize if I haven’t been the friend you deserve, but I want you to know, in my way, I love you all,” he said. We’re not crying, you’re crying.
- The final scene? An iconic and classic one, bringing it back to the show's roots. The gang sat around the living room of Leonard’s apartment eating Chinese takeout, and a slower acoustic version of the Barenaked Ladies theme played the episode out.