"American Ninja Warrior" Is Filming In Baltimore NEXT WEEK!
- Next week, 4/28 & 4/29, American Ninja Warrior will be filming in Baltimore at Rash Field!
- You can head down to the Inner Harbor to watch, and Baltimore’s mascots from the O’s & Ravens are expected to be down there as well
Einstein Brothers Bringing Back Heart Shaped Bagels for Mother’s Day
- The cute twisted bagels come in any flavor when you pre-order them by the half-dozen or baker’s dozen
- They’ll also have plain and chocolate chip heart-shaped bagels available in stores
- You can buy these goodies beginning May 2nd and they’ll stick around through Mother’s Day
Worldwide Favorites Menu Might Be Coming To McDonald’s Locations Nationwide
- Business Insider reports that McDonald’s will be bringing a select few international favorites to menus nationwide this summer!!!
- The Worldwide Favorites menu will include the Netherlands' Stroopwafel McFlurry, Spain's Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger, Canada's tomato-mozzarella chicken sandwich, and Australia's bacon cheesy fries
- McDonald’s hasn’t officially confirmed the news however but they have tested some of these items in the states before
Meghan & Harry Probably Not Moving to Africa
- The rumors are probably not true, doesn’t look like Meghan & Harry will be moving to Africa, although they’ll most likely be working overseas
- Harry and Meghan will spend “short stints” overseas for work, probably for “a few months” at a time, while still raising their family at home
USC Coach Who Helped Lori Loughlin’s Daughter Pleads Guilty
- The former USC coach accused of helping Loughlin's daughter get into USC is now set to plead guilty in the college admissions cheating scandal
- Federal officials say Laura Janke will plead guilty to racketeering…they also say she admits taking tens of thousands of dollars in bribes
- Janke reportedly created the profile for Loughlin’s daughter, Olivia as a crew athlete, even though she'd never took part in the sport
- She’s looking at 20 years but will likely get a lighter sentence due to her plea deal