New Viral Florida Man Challenge
- It started on Tumblr, and has since gone viral…The Florida Man challenge
- Basically Florida is known for its antics, and now you just Google “Florida Man” followed by your birthday and that’s your Florida man story
Sam’s Club Offering Discounted Disney Tickets
- Earlier this month, the big box store announced its new travel and entertainment service which includes discounts on cars, hotels, ski resort vacations, sporting events, concerts etc
- One of the most exciting offerings, though, is discounted tickets to parks including Disney World, Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Six Flags
- Members can find tickets to Disney World for as low as $42 depending on which package you purchase
- Park Hopper tickets, which give you access to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom, start at $87.25
- If you want to travel to the west coast, you can find savings of up to 30 percent at Disneyland, where tickets start at $44 a day
- Another perk: All tickets come with a FastPass, which lets you skip the line on certain rides
Donny & Marie Ending Vegas Residency After 11 Years
- The duo announced on “Good Morning America” that after more than a decade playing Sin City they have decided to end their longtime residency
- Their last show at the Flamingo Las Vegas, will be November 16th
- But while the show is coming to an end, Donny insists, “The end of the 'Donny & Marie' show is not the end of Donny and Marie."
Jenny McCarthy Claims Barbara Walters Made Her 'Miserable' On 'The View'
- Jenny McCarthy was on The View from 2013-2014 & says Barbara Walters is essentially the reason her time was miserable
- Vulture published an excerpt from the book Ladies Who Punch: The Explosive Inside Story of "The View,"
- She recalls one time she semi corrected Barbara who then went on the offensive—she remembers her cast mates kicking her under the table
- She also recalls clothing choices as being an issue—if Barbara didn’t like it or it didn’t compliment her outfit, Jenny had to change
- She said other times she would make Jenny change and then send someone out to get that same dress in her size because she wanted to wear it
- Despite everything, Jenny said she "loved her like a grandma. She didn't know any better."
Matt Damon Teams Up With Stella Artois To Fight Global Water Crisis
- For every Stella Artois bottle or draught sold through the end of April, the brand will donate one month of clean water to one person in the developing world
- The donation is made through Water.org, an organization committed to fighting the global water crisis co-founded by Matt Damon and Gary White
- By 2023, their goal is to reach 60 million people
- Through the end of the year, Stella will donate the equivalent of five years of clean water to an individual in the developing world for every chalice sold