Luke Perry Passes Away
- After suffering a massive stroke, actor Luke Perry has passed away at 52
- At the time of his stroke last Wednesday, he was responsive & talking to the EMTs when they arrived, but his condition quickly deteriorated—he was sedated to try & give his brain a fighting chance to recover but apparently the damage was too extensive
- He passed away at St. Joseph’s hospital in Burbank, CA surrounded by family & friends including his 2 kids, ex wife and new secret fiancé Wendy Madison Bauer
- He first rose to fame as Dylan McKay on Beverly Hills 90210 which just recently announced a reboot with most of the original cast
- He currently stars on the teen drama Riverdale as Archie’s dad, they have since halted production
- You will see him one last time in Quentin Tarantino's upcoming Charles Manson movie, "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood."
- Tributes have been pouring in far & wide, Jon Cryer, Leonardo DeCaprio, Alyssa Milano, from Riverdale costars like Molly Ringwald to his 90210 costars like Ian Ziering
IKEA Is Selling A DIY Chocolate Bunny
- In true IKEA fashion, they’re selling a DIY chocolate bunny
- The milk chocolate bunny comes in 3 parts you have to put together yourself & sells for $4.29
Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper Go #1
- "Shallow" has climbed from number-21 to number-one on the Billboard Hot 100 after winning the best original song at the Oscars
- This is Gaga's fourth Hot 100 number-one hit
Royal Family Lays Down “Social Media Guidelines”
- The Royal family is taking on the trolls by publishing a set of community guidelines for interacting with Royal social media accounts like @RoyalFamily, @ClarenceHouse and @KensingtonRoyal
- The rules hope to “help create a safe environment on all social media channels”...
- The statement also reads “we also reserve the right to sent any comments we deem appropriate to law enforcement authorities for investigation as we feel necessary or is required by law.”
- Here’s the basic rundown of the rules:
- Contain spam, or defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, violent or sexually explicit material.
- Promote any kind of discrimination, including race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- “Be off-topic, irrelevant or unintelligible” (pretty much more spam blocking)
- Contain advertising or the promotion of “any services”