Baltimore County Restaurant Week Starts Today
- Runs January 18th to February 2nd
- Prefixed brunch, lunch & dinner menus ranging from $15-$35
- Includes restaurants all over the county—Jimmy’s Famous Seafood in Dundalk, the Iron Rooster in Cockeysville, Miss Shirley’s in Roland Park and more
- Check out a full list of restaurants here
- Don’t forget the Baltimore City Restaurant Week ends on Sunday
Oreo’s Most Stuf Cookies Are Here
- Oreos are famous for their ever changing flavors, but this latest creation is all about the cream
- They are said to be the most cream ever, and they’re so packed they don’t even look real
- It says right on the package, “limited time” so run right down to your local Walmart and snag a bag for $3!
First Round of Grammy Performers Announced
- Kacey Musgraves and Dan & Shay have both been tapped to perform at the Grammy’s on February 10th
- Kacey is nominated for 4 Grammys while Dan & Shay are nominated for 2
- Other performers announced include Camila Cabello, Cardi B, Post Malone, Shawn Mendes and Janelle Monáe
Gladys Knight Will Sing The National Anthem at The Superbowl
- She announced she’s returning home to sing the national anthem at the big game on February 3rd but it was met with some harsh criticism from plenty of people over the kneeling controversy
Amazon Is Selling Keto Friendly Cauliflower Bread
- Amazon is selling cauliflower sandwich bread which is a game changer for anyone on the keto diet
- All these puppies are made with is cauliflower, eggs, parmesan cheese, and nutritional yeast.
- That makes them gluten-free, plus paleo-, keto-, and low carb-friendly
- Outer Aisle Gourmet is the company who makes them, and they also have a cauliflower pizza crust!
Reynolds Wrap's Hunger Harness Is Here
- Potentially the biggest eye sore, yet quite practical, Reynold’s Wrap Hunger Harness is here for all your Superbowl snack needs
- It’s described as a wearable snack pack—it’s designed to keep wings warm, there's a thermal cup holder to keep drinks cold, an insulated dip holder and it has a tray that folds down to basically turn you into a human table
- The pack straps to your chest and there's also two large pockets for chips and pretzels
- They're only $5 but sadly the last time we checked they were sold out....fingers crossed they're available soon!
Stay At Home Parents Are Worth $162,581
- Researchers with Salary.com picked out “a handful of jobs that reflect a day in the life of a mom” and added it all up using the site’s stay-at-home-parent Salary Wizard tool
- Some of the “hybrid roles” the site uses in their findings include accountant, athletic director, bookkeeper, network administrator, public school teacher, psychologist, nurse, chauffeur
- Salary.com explains they did the research “to honor all the parents out there who work their hardest day-in and day-out,” and add, “We would like to recognize both professional and stay-at-home parents on their unwavering dedication to their families and other responsibilities.”