Brad Paisley Wants You To Film Your Break Up
- For Brad’s new single Bucked Off, he’s asked fans who think they’re going to get dumped, or planning to dump someone, to film the break up and send it to him for possible use in the music video
Hosts For The Golden Globes Announced
- Actress Sandra Oh & comedian/actor Andy Samberg will team up to host the 76th annual Golden Globe awards
- This will be her first go at hosting but Andy hosted the 2015 Emmy awards
- The show airs live on January 6th and the nominations are set to be announced a little later this morning
People’s 25 Most Intriguing People of 2018
- People has compiled a list of people everyone was talking about this year
- Our girl Carrie Underwood made the list at #14, representing the country community!
- Her Cry Pretty album, opening up about her miscarriages and then her tumble requiring stitches are some of the things that make her one of the most intriguing people
- Other big names to join Carrie on the list, Hoda Kotb & Savannah Guthrie from Today, Chip & Joanna Gaines, Meghan Markle, Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga, Julia Roberts, Ruth Bader Ginsberg & more
- Michelle Obama came in at #1 with her rhetoric during the 2016 election and her memoir becoming the best selling book of the year
- Check out the full list here!
PETA Wants More Animal Friendly Lingo
- PETA wants to replace everyday phrases we all use with animal friendly alternatives to help eliminate “anti animal language”
- PETA claims phrases like “kill two birds with one stone” perpetuates violence toward animals
Amtrak Is Making Luxury Bags Out Of Old Leather Train Seats
- Amtrak has teamed up with a recycling non-profit to create a line of luxury bags
- The bags are made from some of Amtrak's old leather train seats with the original seats’ imperfections, like holes and stains
- They are selling 4 bags, The “Conductor” weekender, which goes for $435, the “Agent” backpack, priced at $385, the “Passenger” tote bag, going for $18 and the “Dispatcher” dopp kit, costing $75
- Click here to check out the bags!