Honestly Krispy Kreme deserves an award for their creativity and production because they literally churn out new doughnuts all the freaking time.
And the holiday season is no exception, feast your eyes on Krispy Kreme's new holiday doughnut collection!
Here's a breakdown of the Christmas doughnut magic:
- The Cinnamon Swirl Doughnut - It’s kind of like an inside out cinnamon roll, made with a classic doughnut, tossed in cinnamon sugar, and topped with ribbons of cream cheese icing and cinnamon icing.
- The Ugly Sweater Doughnut - They say this one is a “take on the festive ugly sweater trend” and it’s dipped in green icing, sprinkled with confetti, and “decorated with over-the-top reindeer and penguin candy pieces.”
- The Santa Belly Doughnut - This one’s making a comeback this year and it’s a chocolate Kreme-filled shell topped with red icing and decorated to look like Santa’s belly.
- The Holiday Plaid Doughnut - It’s an original glazed doughnut with a festive red and green plaid design.
- And finally, the Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles Doughnut - The name really says it all.
If the doughnuts aren't enough holiday excitement for you, Krispy Kreme is also adding a Peppermint Mocha to menus, which is available hot, iced, or frozen. The Cinnamon Swirl Doughnut is sticking around until January, but the others are only available until December 24th so get on it!