Black Friday, it's the biggest shopping day of the year...and with sales starting on Thanksgiving or sometimes even before that, you definitely need to have a plan.
What do you need? What do you want? Where are you planning to go shopping? What is cheaper online versus in store? What time does everything open?
Well this year is expected to be one of the biggest Black Friday's the country has seen in awhile and below are all the details from every major retailer!
- Stores will open at 5 p.m. Thanksgiving. Most stores will close at 1 a.m. and reopen 8 a.m. Black Friday.
- There will be early deals available in stores and online through 11:59 p.m. CST on Nov. 11, or until they sell out.
- Get 50% off select small appliances
- Get a Toshiba 43-inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR: Fire TV Edition for $129.99 (Save $200 – in-store only deal)
- Get a Samsung 65-inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR for $599.99 (Save $200)
- Save $150 on iPad Mini 4
- Save $200 on MacBook Air
- Get a Xbox One X Gold Rush Special Edition Battlefield V Bundle with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray for $429.99 (Save $70)
- Get a Facebook Portal with Alexa for $149.99 (Save $50)
- Get a Google Home Hub Smart Speaker with Google Assistant for $99.99 (Save $49)
- Stores will open 2 p.m. Thanksgiving and until10 p.m. Black Friday. The first customers Thanksgiving will get coupons ranging from $10 off $10 to $500 off a $500 or more purchase, while supplies last. Ssores will re-open 8 a.m. Nov. 24, for the “Black Friday Extended” sale.
- Early access to a selection of Black Friday deals begins Nov. 18 and the full Black Friday sale will be available online Wednesday, Nov. 21.
- Get a FitBit Versa smartwatch for $149.95.
- Get an Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft bundle for $199.99.
- Get 50% off select toys.
- Stores will open 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. It will begin online at 12:01 a.m. CT Nov. 19.
- Save an extra 20 percent Thursday during the pre-sale with the code "GOSAVE20."
- Shoppers will earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 they spend instead of the usual $10 Kohl's Cash.
- Get the Amazon Echo 2nd Generation for $69 (Save $30) plus earn $15 Kohl's Cash.
- Get the Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle for $199.99 (Save $100) plus earn $60 Kohl’s Cash.
- Get the Instant Pot Duo60 7-in-1 pressure cooker for $69.99 (Save $30) plus earn $15 Kohl's Cash.
- Get the Samsung 58-inch 4K Smart TV for $549.99 (Save $250) plus earn $165 Kohl's Cash
- The in-store sale starts 5 p.m. Thanksgiving and continues through 2 a.m. Friday. Stores will reopen at 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. But he doorbuster pricing is only through 1 p.m. On Saturday, doorbusters will be available from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Save $30 on the Instant Pot and $50 off Vitamix blenders.
- Get $50-$150 off select Dyson vacuums.
- Save $80 on an Apple Watch Series 3 ($199 to $329 depending on model).
- Save $60-80 on an Bella air fryer or pressure cooker.
- Get 50% off FAO Schwarz toys.
- Get 50% off the entire store starting Wednesday, Nov. 21 until Black Friday.
- 96-hour Cyber Sale starts on Nov. 24 and for two days OldNavy.com will offer 40% off everything and 50% off all outerwear, sweaters, and jeans.
- Get 50% everything on Cyber Monday.
- The Roku Ultra will be $49.99 (Save $50) at major retailers nationally beginning Nov. 22.
- On Nov. 18, the Roku Streaming Stick will be available for $20 off at major retailers.
- At Walmart, Roku will release a new limited-edition Roku SE streaming player in stores on Black Friday for just $20.
- All Roku TV partners will be offering a variety of deals on Roku TVs found at Best Buy, Walmart, and Target.
- Shop products $15 and under starting Nov. 15 in the Sephora app.
- VIB members can get 20% off in-stores and online right now with the code "VIBONUS."
- Black Friday deals will start online early Thanksgiving morning and stores will open at 5 p.m. Thanksgiving and stay open until 1 a.m. Black Friday. Stores will reopen at 7 a.m. on Black Friday.
- There will be more than 15 televisions under $300.
- Get an Instant Pot 7-in-1 Duo 6-qt. for $69.95 with a bonus $10 Target gift card (Save $30).
- Get a Ring video doorbell for $99.99 (Save $50).
- Get an Apple Watch Series 3 from $199 (Save $80).
- Get a Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle for $299.
- Get a Dyson V6 Motorhead Cord-Free Vacuum for $189.99 (Save $110).
- In-store Black Friday sale starts at 6 p.m. Thanksgiving at most stores.
- There are pre-Black Friday deals available on Thursday, Nov. 8 and select deals will be available online starting at 10 p.m. Nov. 21 on TVs, laptops, and more.
- Get a Google Home Hub for $99 (Save $50)
- Get a Sharp / TCL 65” Class 4K Roku Smart TV for $398
- Get an Xbox ONE X 1TB Console for $399 (Save $100)
- Get an Instant Pot 8-Quart Pressure Cooker for $59 (Save $40)
- Get a Dyson V6 Origin Cordless Vacuum for $159 (Save $40)
Source: USA Today