A woman form Madison, Wisconsin came across a 1958 issue of McCall's magazine which included a list of "129 Ways To Get A Husband." UM OKAY WHAT.
Honestly these sound like a bunch of ways to die, but the 50's were a different time. Take a look at a few of the highlights.
- Be friendly to ugly men - handsome is as handsome does
- Get lost at football games
- Stumble when you walk into a room that he’s in
- Stand in a corner and cry softly. Chances are good that he’ll come over to find out what’s wrong
- Practice drinking with your woman friends first
- Look in census reports for places with the most single men. Nevada has 125 single men for every 100 women.
- Go to all high school or college reunions. There may be some widows there.
I am blown away. every single one is more jaw dropping than the next. Click here for the full list!