Sometimes you just don't have time to make breakfast or pack something the night before so you face the ever present challenge of grabbing something on the go. But what to grab without totally ruining your calorie count for the day is the question.
Here are some of the healthier options when it comes to driving through for your morning wake up!
- Dunkin’ Donuts Ham, Egg, And Cheese Wakeup Wrap - It’s high in protein with nine grams, has less than 200 calories, and just 15 grams of carbs.
- Taco Bell Breakfast Soft Taco - You can eat two of these egg and cheese wraps for a total of 14 grams of protein and 340 calories.
- McDonald’s Fruit and Maple Oatmeal - Order this whole-grain bowl without the brown sugar and cream and you’ll have a hearty breakfast with five grams of protein and 290 calories.
- Starbucks Spinach, Feta, & Cage Free Egg White Breakfast Wrap- Not only is this whole-grain wrap tasty, it also delivers close to half of your vitamin A and a quarter of your calcium for the day along with 19 grams of filling protein.
- Smoothie King Original High-Protein Banana - Rather drink your breakfast? This smoothie is a good combo of carbs, healthy fats, and protein, so it’ll keep you full on the go with the 28-grams of protein.
- Sonic Jr. Breakfast Burrito - You’ll get plenty of protein, 12 grams, as well as choline in this 300-calorie burrito.
- Chick-fil-A Egg White Grill - Start your morning with this sandwich that’s made on an English muffin, which has less saturated fat than a biscuit. It’s just 300 calories and 25 grams of protein.