John Goodman Is Finally Talking
- John Goodman was completely shocked both with Roseanne’ Barr’s now infamous tweet and the swiftness of ABC’s response
- He added that he knows for a fact that she’s not racist. He didn’t elaborate on how he knew.
- As for the show’s cancellation, Goodman said, “I was broken-hearted, but I thought, ‘OK, it’s just show business, I’m going to let it go.’” But he couldn’t let it go, and actually was caught up in depression for about a month.
- John says he’s doing better now that “The Conners” is in production, also commenting on his character Dan saying, “I guess he’ll be mopey and sad because his wife’s dead.”
Ben Affleck Could Lose His Batman Role Because of Rehab
- multiple industry insiders have said Affleck may lose his role of Batman on th big screen because the cost of insuring him may have gotten too steep
- An attorney who specializes in entertainment insurance said, “He would be bondable, but the deductible would be really high, probably the budget of the film.”
- The bond company insider said insurers might only demand half of the film’s budget set aside in escrow as a deductible
- For example, the production budget for his 2017 appearance in “Justice League” was around $300 million, so if the upcoming sequel is anywhere near that, the budget could be upwards of 4450 million with the new insurance needed for Affleck
Weird Al Yankovic Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- He took a funny jab at President Trump during his speech at the unveiling ceremony urging fans: "Please don't pickaxe my star."
- Yankovic has sold more than 12 million albums as of 2007 as well receiving four Grammy awards along with 11 more nominations.
- He’s had four gold records and six platinum records in the United States
Baby #10 For Eddie Murphy
- He and his partner, Paige Butcher, are expecting another child, it’ll be their second child together
- They’re already parents to 2 year old daughter Izzy
- He has 8 other children ages 16-29
The Pumpkin Spice Latte returns today!