Asia Argento Might've Admitted To Those Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Asia Argento has been denying having sex with then teenage actor Jimmy Bennett, calling him a liar & saying a $380,000 payment was hush money to avoid negative publicity
- Well now there’s an alleged “post-coital” picture….and leaked text messages.
- In one text, Argento says admits to sex (in 2013) and says she “didn’t know he was a minor until the shakedown letter.” But then in another text, she says “it wasn’t rape,” but that he basically jumped her – calling it a fantasy.
- Jimmy Bennett is finally talking as well, "My trauma resurfaced as she came out as a victim herself,” he says in a statement. “I have not made a public statement in the past days and hours because I was ashamed and afraid to be part of the public narrative.”
- Click here for the picture....
George Clooney Tops Forbes’ List of Highest-Paid Actors
- He’s raked in an impressive $239-million dollars
- His tequila company, Casamigos Tequila, probably has something to do with it
Check out the top 10 below:
- George Clooney – $239-million
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – $124-million
- Robert Downey Jr. – $81-million
- Chris Hemsworth – $63.5-million
- Jackie Chan – $45.5-million
- Will Smith – $42-million
- Akshay Kumar – $40.5-million
- Adam Sandler – $39.6-million
- Salman Khan – $38.5-million
- Chris Evans – $34-million
Ben Affleck Off To Rehab For 3rd Time
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s divorce settlement is being held up until Ben can prove he’s 100% clean.
- Well, he's not. And apparently, while he’s been going to AA meetings, things aren’t going well
- Jen staged an intervention, Ben wasn’t resistant at all, and she actually drove him to a rehab facility
- This all on the heels of him on a date with a 22 y/o playboy model, Jen apparently doesn’t care who he dates, she just cares about his sobriety
Big Bang Theory Ending After Upcoming 12th Season
- It’s the longest-running multi-camera series in TV history
- The 5 original stars, Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar & Jim Parsons stood to make more than $50 million over the next 2 years but the story is apparently Jim Parsons was ready to leave, which meant the show had to end.
Steven Tyler Sends Trump A Cease & Desist Letter
- Aerosmith‘s Steven Tyler has again sent President Trump a cease-and-desist letter for using the band’s music without permission at a political rally.
- In 2015, the singer’s legal team warned the then-Republican presidential candidate over his use of “Dream On” on the campaign trail
- A Trump rally taking place this past Tuesday at West Virginia’s Charleston Civic Center featured Aerosmith’s 1993 hit “Livin’ on the Edge,” resulting in another cease-and-desist