Thomas Markle Is Still Yapping
- In an explosive new interview, which he claims to be his last, published by the Daily Mail yesterday Thomas Markle detailed an explosive exchange he had with Prince Harry
- It's the latest in a series of media outbursts where Meghan Markle's father has criticized the royal family for freezing him out.
- Markle says Prince Harry called him after the paparazzi scandal to say, "If you had listened to me, this would never have happened."
- In response, Markle told The Mail he said, "Maybe it would be better for you guys if I was dead … then you could pretend to be sad," before hanging up on the prince.
- He also admitted that he lied to Prince Harry about staging the paparazzi photographs
Queen of Soul “Gravely Ill”
- According to reports, Aretha Franklin is “gravely ill,” no specific details ahve been released
- The 76-year-old singer is surrounded by friends and family members, who are preparing for her death
- Aretha has dealt with a myriad of health issues in the last few years, including a cancer diagnosis, which she beat, back in 2010
Idris Elba Seemingly Shut Down James Bond Rumors
- Rumors had been circulating around Hollywood for quite some time he was on the short list to take over the role of double O seven
- He tweeted over the weekend, “ my name’s Elba, Idris Elba” at 4:02am
- Then about 5 hours later he tweeted, “don’t believe the HYPE….”
- Seems like it’s a no?
Ben & Jen’s Divorce Might Be Dismissed
- Bennifer 2.0 may remain due to lack of paperwork
- The couple was married for 10 years before filing for divorce last year
- No one has followed up or filed any addition paperwork, just last Friday Jen received a third notice of a case review….which basically means the court needs more paperwork from the both of them to proceed
- Sources say don’t get your hopes up….they aren’t getting back together & they’ve both moved on
Mark Wahlberg On Board With The Oscar Changes
- Last week the Oscars announced some major changes including the addition of the Most popular Film category, angering many people
- Mark Wahlberg is one of the few who seem to be in favor of this change, "Maybe if they'd had the category before, we'd have won a couple of them. We've had some really commercially successful films that we think certainly warranted that kind of notoriety. We make films that we want people to enjoy and if we get those kind of accolades, fantastic. If not, we make the movies for audiences to enjoy."
- He's never won an Oscar, but earned himself a Best Supporting Actor nomination for The Departed plus shared the Best Picture nomination for “The Fighter”