There are hundreds of choices when you pop into the drugstore for toothpaste, sunscreen, something for your headache or acne, so how do you know which product is best?
Well, U.S. News & World Report in conjunction with “Pharmacy Times,” have released a list of 2018 Top Recommended Health Products. It was compiled based on recommendations of thousands of pharmacists for more than 1,100 over-the-counter brands, representing over 154 product categories.
- Sunscreen: Neutrogena
- Sun Burn Relief: Solarcaine
- Headache: Advil
- Antihistamines (Allergy): Claritin
- Children's Allergy: Children's Zyrtec Allergy Syrup
- Children's Pain Relief: Children's Tylenol
- Cough Suppressant: Delsym
- Acid Reducer: Prilosec OTC
- First Aid, Adhesive Bandages: Band-Aid
- First Aid, Topical Antibiotic: Neosporin
- Toothpaste: Crest
- Mouthwash/Rinse: Listerine
- Immune Support: Emergen-C
- Topical Cough Suppressant, Lozenge: Cepacol
- Teething Products: Orajel Instant Relief
- Acne Products: Differin Gel
- Athlete's Foot/Antifungal Products: Lamisil
- Dandruff Shampoo: Head & Shoulders
Click here for the full list!