The Royal Wedding Is Finally Here!
Tomorrow Meghan Markle will officially become a royal as she marries Prince Harry and here are all the last minute details!
- Doria Ragland, Meghan Markle’s mother, officially arrived yesterday and met her daughter’s soon to be in-laws. She had tea with Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, with Harry and Meghan joining in.
- Doria is expected to meet the Queen soon for more tea before the ceremony.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were spotted rolling up to Windsor Castle yesterday for their rehearsals with Prince William and Kate Middleton not far behind.
- The British Armed Forces practiced all their steps leading to Windsor Castle and Harry and Meghan were reportedly coordinating theirs inside the castle as well.
- There will be no shellfish or raw meat in order to avoid food poisoning.
- Harry & Meghan have chosen to forego the traditional fruitcake and opted for a lemon elderflower cake instead.
- Meghan will break tradition by giving a speech
- CNN reports in an unprecedented step, Meghan will walk unescorted down the aisle. She will be accompanied in this first part of the wedding procession only by her bridesmaids and page boys, with the senior church figure walking ahead.
- Prince Charles will join her when she reaches the Quire, where the main royal guests will be seated. The Prince -- Harry's father -- will walk Markle down the Quire aisle to the foot of the altar.