Move over Tinder & Bumble, there's a whole new set of dating apps on the horizon! Here are the newest dating apps for 2018 you ned to know about to land yourself a new boo.
- Happn - You know when you pass someone who you think is cute, but you’re too shy to stop and talk to this stranger, but later kick yourself for not saying hi? Well Happn wants to fix these missed connections, so the app shows you the potential suitors you’ve crossed paths with and tells you how many times you’ve been near each other. Since it uses geographical info to suggest matches, there’s a good chance that potential suitor goes to the same places you do, so you’ll probably have things in common.
- Wingman - This app is like that one friend who’ll go up to guys in the bar and introduce them to you. The idea is your “wingman” creates your profile and matches you with dates, so it kinda takes the pressure off you and lets your BFF, mom, or work wife help do the matchmaking for you.
- Vouch - With this app, your friends “vouch” for you, but you create your own profile and get a say in who you swipe for. Matches are made with two singles and one “voucher” swipe right.
- Sweatt - Looking for love with someone who has the same workout habits as you and follows the same vegetarian diet you do? Then this is the app for you! Sweatt takes into consideration your diet and how often you exercise and it lets you plan workout dates instead of traditional ones.
- Tawkify - It’s not so much a dating app as it is an “online dating concierge,” and each member is screened by a matchmaker, who then handpicks suitors and deals with logistics of the date. But this service is NOT free, Tawkify costs between $99 and $6,000 a year, depending on the plan.
Source: My Domaine