Here are the top 5 reasons millennials leave a job according to new research!
1. The atmosphere and culture of the office (56% said this is a must)
2. Not having flexible work hours (37% said this is a must)
3. Not being able to easily take personal/sick days (64% said this is a must)
4. Not being friends with coworkers or bosses (80% said this is a must)
5. Ability to work remotely (57% said this is a must)
The study also found millennials job jump far more than other generations.
53% said they've had 3 or more jobs since starting their career.
26% said they start job hunting within 1 year of starting a new job.
The average length of time millennials believe they need to stay in a job is 20 months.
How do your work preferences stack up?