Last night I threw together an AWESOME dinner! It was so easy to make, and the cleanup was easy too!
But of course, the best part was THE TASTE! It was so flavorful! So let's get into it!
Here's what you need:
- uncooked ravioli
- one pint of cherry tomatoes
- Gilbert's Craft Sausage, Caprese flavor
- Slice four links of sausage into coins
- Rinse and dry tomatoes, then lightly coat in EVOO, a little salt and a little garlic powder (just a light sprinkle of each!)
- Roast the sausage and tomatoes together on a sheet pan at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- With about 4 minutes left on your timer for the tomatoes and sausage, cook your ravioli (fresh pasta like this only needs 3 minutes max!)
- Plate and ENJOY!
The bold flavor of the sausage (sun-dried tomatoes, basil, mozzarella) mixed with the sweetness of the roasted tomatoes is PERFECT!