It’s always fun to dress up with someone for Halloween, but this year, it’s out with the couples costumes and in with the matching pet and owner costumes. Retailers are making it easy for us by selling two-part costumes for pets and their humans, like these.
- Elle Woods and Bruiser- Put on your pink suit and go as the star of “Legally Blonde” and her adorable Chihuahua with a for small dogs.
- Georgie and Pennywise from “It”- You can dress up with your pet and still be scary this Halloween with a matching set--a Georgie costume for you and a Pennywise shirt and wig for your pup.
- Batman and Robin- Put a modern twist on the dynamic duo by dressing your cat up in a and you go as Robin.
- “Scooby Doo” characters- Your dog can dress up in a and you can beDaphneor even Velma,Shaggy or Fred.
- “Back to the Future”- Thi s for your pup recreates the character’s signature layered 80s look and you can dress to match in a Doc costume.
- Hot dog and ketchup- Take the classic hot dog pet costume to the next level by dressing up as a ketchup bottle in this matching set.
- “Star Wars” characters- Your dog can wear an costume and you can be any character you want from the movies.
- A Disney princess and her villain rival- Dress your pooch as the princess, like this costume from “The Little Mermaid” while you go as her evil nemesis Ursula.