(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
The jewelry retailer Goldsmiths asked 1,000 people how they feel about all kinds of wedding trends, from the traditional to the newest crazes.
Here are the top things we all HATE:
- Complicated wedding hashtags
- Doughnut walls
- Confusing poems in the invite
- Pets as ring-bearers,
- Cash bars, and
- A hard to decipher dress codes.
Here's the list of what people love:
- Good food- For 17.3% of folks surveyed, dessert tables are the best part of the big day.
- Fireworks- People really appreciate a good show and 15.9% vote fireworks as their fave wedding trend.
- Photo booths- This trend is the best part of the wedding celebration for 14.5% of people surveyed.
- Food trucks,
- Wedding favors
- Eco-friendly touches