Tax day can be stressful for some and just another day for others but why not enjoy the day with some free stuff.
Tax Day Freebies:
- Great American Cookies- Stop by today for one free Original Chocolate Chip cookie
- Hardee’s- They’re giving away free sausage biscuits this morning from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., but you have to say “Made from scratch.”
- Kona Ice- It’s Tax Day for us, but for Kona Ice it’s National “Chill Out Day” and they’re giving away free cups of tropical cup of shaved ice.
- Office Depot/OfficeMax- They’ll shred up to five pounds of documents for free through April 27th withthis coupon.
- Planet Fitness- Now through April 20th, members and non-members can relax in available HydroMassage chairs with thiscoupon.
Tax Day Deals:
- Applebee’s- The drink of the month for April is theStrawberry Dollarita, which comes with a Twizzlers straw and only costs a buck.
- Bite Squad- The online and mobile food delivery services are giving us “no delivery fees” when we spend $20 or more today on their apps and use promo code TAXDAY19.
- Boston Market- They’ve got a $10.40 Tax Day meal that includes a half chicken meal with two sides, cornbread and a drink.
- Bruegger’s Bagels- New and existing members of theBruegger’s Inner Circlecan score 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40.
- Dunkin- DD Perks loyalty members get a medium hot or iced coffee for just $1 today.
- Firehouse Subs- Get a free medium sub when you buy a medium or large sub, chips and a drink today through Wednesday with thiscoupon.
- Pizza Hut- Pick up a large two-topping pizza for $5.99 with online carryout orders.
- White Castle- Save 15% off your in-Castle order with thiscoupon.
See more dealsHERE