My wife makes us watch at least ONE Christmas movie before the big day. Heck on Christmas Day SOMEONE is playing A Christmas Story right? I am NOT going to put Die Hard on this list because even though I love the movie it has zero to do with Christmas. Its a hostage/action movie. Okay so here we go!
5. The Santa Clause- Tim Allen is regular joe who is CHOSEN to be St Nick!!
4. Christmas Vacation- Not my favorite Vacation Movie but always good zany fun with Chevy and the gang for the holidays
3. It's a Wonderful Life- Come on..its a classic. The cops names were Bert and Ernie, that is where the muppets names came from. Don't you dare watch a colorized version.
2. Elf- So funny, I mean Will Farrel as big Elf. Love it.
1. A Christmas Story- I didn't grow up in the 50's but man I did relate to this movie. They play it alot!! So its a little crispy for me but still number one. It BOMBED in the theatres but became a classic on video and TV runs.