Photo credit: Getty Images)
Men's Journal came out with a list of the worst party foods caloric wise and a lot we have during the holidays!
1. Eggnog. One cup can be 350 calories, compared to around 100 calories in a light beer.
2. Deviled Eggs. They have nearly twice as many calories as a normal egg because of all the mayonnaise. And just one of them has almost an entire day's worth of cholesterol.
3. Meatballs. They're calorie balls that usually have a ton of fat.
4. Spinach-Artichoke Dip. The reason it tastes so good has a lot more to do with all the cheese and sour cream in there which just adds the calories.
5. Pecan Pie. One slice of pecan pie has about 500 calories and 30 grams of fat, compared to 300 calories and 6 grams in pumpkin pie.
6. Hot Wings. On the plus side, spicy stuff can boost your metabolism but there is 135 calories per wing. And each one also has about 2.5 grams of saturated fat.