For many people, the most important thing about a job is the paycheck. In a lot of cases, a college degree is required to make the big bucks but there are some jobs where that’s just not the case.
24/7 Wall Streethas just come out with their list of the Highest Paying Jobs without a College Degree and out of the top ten jobs you are guaranteed top make at least $70,000 a year.
The top spot went to transportation, storage, and distribution managers who makealmost $103,320 a year, but here are the other jobs you can always consider doing without getting a degree:
- Transportation, storage, and distribution managers
- Commercial pilot
- Nuclear power reactor operators
- First-line supervisors of police and detectives
- Athletes and sports competitors
- Power distributors and dispatchers
- Captains, mates, and pilots of water vessels
- First-line supervisors of non-retail sales workers
- Detectives and criminal investigators
- Gambling managers