Sunday in the Country will be at Merriweather Post Pavilion on September 24, 2017 which is located at 10475 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia, MD 21044
General Rules of Merriweather Post Pavilion:
- No bottles, cans, or coolers.
- Only one empty or factory-sealed water bottle allowed per customer, refer to show for exceptions.
- No outside beverages.
- Personal food items in clear, disposable, non-glass containers are permitted.
- No baskets, professional cameras (with a removable lens), or recording devices.
- Alcohol, grills and glass containers are not permitted in the parking areas.
- No laser pointers, weapons or selfie sticks.
- Howard County law prohibits smoking in public places. No smoking is allowed.
- Shoes must be worn.
- No pets.
- Everyone needs a ticket in the pavilion.
- Children under 2 are free on the lawn for most shows.
- All performances are rain or shine.
- No lawn chairs
- Small blankets are allowed on most shows to occupy your personal space; please be courteous of your neighbor.
- No Re-entry.
- No lightable tobacco products allowed inside gates.
LOST AND FOUND
We all have those freakout moments where our pocket that is normally full is empty. Or, maybe you just can’t find your gnarly sunglasses. Either way, Merriweather Post Lost and Found is located in the Administrative House on the property. Call 410-715-5550 for information or drop by the front office to see if your lost item has been turned in!
If you would like to sponsor this event, please email: JeffreyNewman@iheartmedia.com