photo credit to Getty Images
According to Good Housekeeping, there are 7 things women do with their makeup that make them look older.
Check it out:
1. Too-Pale Foundation: you'll look pasty
2. Cakey Concealer: try using a brush-on highlighter pen with plenty of moisturizers
3. Overdone Eyebrows: fill in too-small brows with a pencil
4. Streaked Blush: just apply in swirls over the apples of the cheeks
5. Lipstick Bleeding: apply lipstick with a brush, and don't forget liner
6. Too Much Foundation: if you need more coverage, use a tinted primer
7. Overdone Eye Shadow: this will make your eyes look weighed down
8. Jagged Eyeliner: don't tug at the corner of your eyes when applying
9. Brown Eye Shadow: brown tones can make you look more tired
10. Using Cream Blush Over Powder: if you're skin is dehydrated, the cream will stick to the dry parts and cake
11. Droopy Lashes: big, bright lashes make your face look brighter
12. Same Old Lipstick Colors: switch it up!
13: Too-Thick Lipstick: stick with sheers