photo credit to Sergey Uryadnikov/Shutterstock
It's SHARK WEEK, y'all! Hope you're enjoying the awesome shows on Discovery, and here's an even better way to enjoy them... With friends as a drinking game!
Of course, please drink responsibly! And if you're doing this on a week night, consider drinking water instead of something else!
- Take a sip every time you hear an Australian, South African, or British accent.
- Take a sip every time someone mentions punching a shark in the nose or eye to stop an attack.
- Take a sip every time the camera shows a surfboard or person underwater in the same frame as a shark. Also drink if they show you a chewed-up surfboard.
- Take a sip every time you see a diver in a cage.
- Take a sip every time a person mentions chum.
- Take a sip every time a Facebook friend posts a #sharkweek status on Facebook or Twitter.
- Take a sip every time the show references a new type of shark. If the shark does not attack humans (nurse shark) drink three times.
- Take a sip every time a person is declared a "shark expert."
- Take a sip every time someone mentions “Jaws” or if “Jaws” the theme music plays.
- If a shark attacks an animal, drink until the animal dies or escapes.