4:00pm - Parking Lots
6:00pm - Doors
Note: Tailgating is not allowed in lots
8:00pm – Tyler Farr
8:25pm – Florida Georgia Line
9:40pm – Jason Aldean
Times are subject to change
Please Come Early
In an effort to get everyone into the stadium on time and comfortably, we ask that those attending the Jason Aldean show this Friday night to come early. PLAN ON TRAFFIC BEING VERY HEAVY AROUND THE STADIUM. ALSO PLEASE FACTOR IN NORMAL FRIDAY AFTERNOON RUSH HOUR DC TRAFFIC. Arrive early, pick up your tickets and enjoy the new restaurants in the Waterfront District before the concert. The box office will open at 10am.
Box office hours: Day of show only
10:00am through approximately 9:00pm
Field Ticket Information
If you are a Field ticket holder, there are a few details that are important to remember:
- All Field Ticket Holders must be wearing an official Jason Aldean wristband to enter the gates.
- Your Field Ticket has a perforated strip that must be exchanged for a wristband.
- FIELD TICKETS MUST HAVE THE PERFORATED STRIP ATTACHED TO RECEIVE A WRISTBAND.
- Wristbands can be picked up in the Blue Tent on First Street, SE located off Potomac Ave, SE.
- Wristbands can be picked up beginning at 4:00pm on Friday, July 25.
Arrive early, pick up your wristband and enjoy the new restaurants and bars in the Waterfront District before the concert, see below.
Walking / Metro Info
Nationals Park guests are encouraged to visit D.C.'s other attractions on their way to the ballpark. In addition to the area around the Navy Yard and Southwest Waterfront (Green Line), guests can take the Orange/Blue Line to the Capitol South Metro and walk to Nationals Park along New Jersey Ave to M Street. Guests can also take the Orange/Blue Line to the Eastern Market station and enjoy a multitude of restaurant and retail offerings along Barracks Row's 8th Street SE. Those interested in more information should visit nationals.com/waytogo.
Things to do before the Show
A Mile Away or Less
- Station 4 (restaurant, American) http://www.station4dc.com/
- Agua301 (restaurant, Mexican) http://www.agua301.com/
- Blue Jacket (tavern/brewery) http://www.bluejacketdc.com/
- Park Tavern (tavern) http://parktaverndc.com/
- Justin’s Café (restaurant, American) http://www.justinscafe.com/
- The Ugly Mug (pub) http://www.uglymugdc.com/
- Gordon Biersch (brewery) http://www.gordonbiersch.com/
- Ambar (restaurant, European) http://richardsandoval.com/ambar/
- Half Street Fairgrounds (bar) http://www.fairgroundsdc.com/
- National Museum of the US Navy (attraction, museum) http://www.history.navy.mil/branches/org8-4.htm
Historic Attractions/ Landmarks On The Mall
*Get off at the Smithsonian or Federal Triangle metro stops for easy access to the National Mall for museums, memorials and monuments. Both stops are located on the blue and orange lines.
- Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave., SE Washington, DC 20540
Metro Station: Capitol South – blue and orange lines
- U.S. Capitol Visitor Center
East Capitol St., NE & 1st St., NE Washington, DC 20004
Metro Station: Federal Center – blue and orange lines
- National Air & Space Museum
Independence Ave. & 6th St., SW Washington, DC 20560
Metro Stations: Smithsonian or Federal Center – blue and orange
- National Gallery of Art
6th St. & Constitution Ave., NW Washington, DC 20001
Metro Station: Archives – green and yellow
- U.S. Capitol Building
E. Capitol St. & 1st St., NW Washington, DC 20004
Metro Station: Federal Center – blue and orange
- Smithsonian Institution
1000 Jefferson Dr., SW Washington, DC 20004
Metro Station: Smithsonian – blue and orange